Memories From the Best Six Years
Ivy City Co turns six! The past six years have been nothing short of a dream come true! We have imagined and created hundreds of dresses in the hopes of helping women see how beautiful they truly are. We've experienced countless ups and downs, but we're going to highlight a few of our favorite moments from the past six years.
1. Dreams Turned Reality.
2. Making Matching With Your 'Mini-Me' Possible
3. Moving Forward With Madeline
4. Making Memories at the Magonlia Market
Now THIS is what dreams are made of. *Insert Hilary Duff Song*. If you would've told us 6 years ago that OUR brand Ivy City Co would be at the Magonlia Market, we would've called you crazy! This was a dream come true! This experience consisted of countless late nights, Diet Coke runs, early mornings, blood, sweat, and tears, but we made it and it was the experience of a lifetime. Did we mention that Joanna Gaines wore our Capri Dress by chance? Because that happened.
5. Finding a New Home for Ivy City
6. The Warehouse Sale of Our Dreams
7. Falling in Love With the Lovers Launch 2020February 2020 was a monumental month for the Ivy Family. We launched what would become our best-selling dress line of the year. Our Lovers Launch was the most feminine and frilly of them all. If you know us, you know we are obsessed with all things girly and fun. We poured our whole hearts & souls into this line and it paid off. Our Ivy League fell in love with the Lovers Launch and so did we!
8. Dancing Through the Details With The Lindsay Arnold Collection
At Ivy City Co we are all about helping women feel empowered and beautiful. We were dying to do a collab with someone who wanted to do the same. We had watched Lindsay Arnold on Dancing with the Stars for years and loved everything that she personally stands for. She is such a strong role model for women to look up to and when we got the offer to collab with her in April 2021, we totally jumped at the opportunity! She was the perfect fit for a dreamy partnership, and we created magic in every dress in her collection!
9. Ivy City Co's 6th Birthday
When we say the past six years have been the best six years, we mean it! Our Ivy League means the world to us & we wouldn't be where we are today without each of you! We can't wait to keep dreaming for the next 60 years!
There are few things that we love more than seeing our Ivy League looking stunning in our dresses! Make our day by sharing your photos us using #IvyOnYou. We love you!XOXO, Ivy City Co