JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are growing our team and couldn’t be more excited to invite a new dress obsessed friend into our Ivy Family!! Do you believe in fast-growing small businesses? Do you like to work with a small but close-knit team? Do you like to bring positive energy to the party? If these apply to you, keep reading.
Warehouse/Customer Service Associate
35-40 hrs per week // $12-$15 per hr depending on experience
We are on the hunt for a detail-oriented Ivy City Fan to join our amazing warehouse team in Draper, Utah! Getting product into the hands of our customers in a loving and timely way is the heart and soul of what we do. It's all in the details!! As well as interacting with our Ivy Customers where they feel apart of the family. No experience required but a desire to work hard and be a positive force in the Ivy Fam is a must! This is a great entry-level position to learn the ins and outs of how a fashion e-commerce business works.
- Pull, pack, and ship online orders with care and efficiency ensuring the correct product goes to the customer in a presentable way
- Assist the warehouse team with inventory counts and organization
- Open and inspect product returns and exchanges
- Organize and complete local pick-up orders as needed
- Get to know the product like the back of your hand
- Help keep warehouse space neat and tidy
- Participate in prep and on-ground work for occasional events and/or warehouse sales
- Answer incoming customer service emails and online chat messages
- Process customer returns and exchanges
- Help customers with shipping related questions
- Other miscellaneous customer service tasks
- High School Diploma
- Able to work on-ground at our warehouse in Draper, UT
- Motivated and capable of meeting deadlines
- Positive attitude and works well in a team setting
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Takes feedback and instruction well
- Comfortable being on feet doing physical labor
- Detail oriented
- Basic computer skills and ability to learn new softwares
HOW TO APPLY:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information ---
- a copy of your resume
- a cover letter sharing why you think you are a good fit for this role
- Please include: WAREHOUSE/CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE in your email subject line.
If you are a good fit we will be in contact to set up an interview.