JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are growing our team and couldn’t be more excited to invite a new dress obsessed friend into our Ivy Family!! Do you believe in fast-growing small businesses? Do you like to work with a small but close-knit team? Do you like to bring positive energy to the party? If these apply to you, keep reading.
(25-35 hrs per week) // $16
We are on the hunt for a marketing guru and wordsmith who has previous experience in social media marketing, content handling, email marketing, and eCommerce marketing. This role will be partially in-house at our warehouse in Draper, UT, and partially remote.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work alongside the CMO and marketing team to increase marketing output via email campaigns, promo plans, website updates, community management, and more
- Build weekly email campaign plans and coordinate assets, copy and strategy with designers
- Keep product listings and web pages up to date with fresh assets and copy
- Resize photos for web and distribute content to teammates in preparation for promotions
- Assist with community management on our social media platform - engaging with our online community and helping to answer direct messages
- Keep marketing calendar updated at all times
- Help brainstorm and bring to life non-launch related campaigns - project managing all the way through
- Assist with booking photoshoots and paying out talent
- Help create design and content theme ideas for product launches
- Coordinate dress try-on videos for website and social media
- Publish blog posts on the website, writing copy and adding content
- Help project-manage marketing promos, including launches, restocks, sales, events, giveaways, etc.
- Assist with product creation within Shopify
- Brainstorming ideas, writing copy, and providing/creating assets for new web pages and blog posts. (examples: careers page, about us, etc)
- Assist with product creation and website development within Shopify
- Research and present new ideas for marketing campaigns - if approved, integrate those strategies
- Be a positive force of representation to the Ivy City Co Brand. Bringing a go-getter, fun-having, uplifting mentality to the team and customers alike.
- Perform other roles and responsibilities in this field as determined by owners
- Graduated from or currently enrolled in college
- Experience in retail eCommerce industry is preferred but not required
- Existing knowledge and experience with Shopify, Klaviyo, Slack, Google Suite preferred but not required
- Experience with copywriting
- Familiar with Lightroom preferred but not required
- Strong communication and active listening skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills as well as the ability to multitask daily
HOW TO APPLY:
Email email@example.com with the following information ---
1. a copy of your resume
2. a cover letter sharing why you think you are a good fit for this role
3. Please include MARKETING COORDINATOR in your email subject line.
If you are a good fit we will be in contact to set up an interview.