JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are growing our team and couldn’t be more excited to invite a new dress obsessed friend into our Ivy Family!! Do you believe in fast-growing small businesses? Do you like to work with a small but close-knit team? Do you like to bring positive energy to the party? If these apply to you, keep reading.
*experience required *must be in the salt lake area
(25-40 hrs per week) // hours decided on for role and wage based on experience
We are on the hunt for a digital marketing guru and wordsmith who has experience in social media marketing --- particularly in creating and running instagram stories and building content calendars for brands. This role will be partially in-house at our warehouse in Draper, UT, and partially remote. We meet once or twice weekly in person at this time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for instagram story publishing and styling. Create a weekly calendar for stories posting about upcoming launches/promotions, current styles, resharing relevant content from collabs and customers, creating shareable templates, giveaways, quotes or content that resonates with demographic, etc. Take Ivy City stories to the next level keeping them consistent with look and feel and trying new things.
- Learn the Ivy City brand inside and out. Who we are as a company, what our brand image is, our brand styling (fonts, colors, voice) the product we create, our customers and their needs, etc.
- Help manage relationship with PR agency --- staying updated on their requests, organizing and attending virtual meetings, booking news/podcast/appearance dates, following up with campaigns, sending samples out for editorial photoshoots, keeping press page and folder updated, etc.
- Organize monthly brand collabs and manage brand relationships. Relationships are everything to us! We love building partnerships with other female-operated brands that align with our values. Brand collabs can consist of design collabs, giveaways, code sharing, email sends, events, etc.
- Spend time each week building relationships on instagram by engaging with our existing and desired online community
- Keep marketing calendar updated at all times with promotions you are overseeing
- Help stay on top of new instagram features, creating reals, brand guides, using stickers, etc.
- Assist in blog brainstorming, publishing, content creating, etc.
- Help brainstorm and bring to life non-launch related campaigns - project managing all the way through
- Research and present new ideas for marketing campaigns - if approved, integrate those strategies
- Assist collabs coordinator with collab strategy. Help determine who and what collabs are organized to promote specific campaigns, ensuring product is getting sent out on time and we are staying within monthly budgets.
- Manage share a sale account --- approving/denying affiliate partners, keeping content updated for affiliates to use within the program, etc.
- Be a positive force of representation to the Ivy City Co Brand. Bringing a go-getter, fun-having, uplifting mentality to the team and customers alike.
- Become familiar with all necessary tools and programs --- asana, shopify, share a sale, dropbox, google sheets, etc.
- Be a real team player, uplifting and encouraging your teammates, always being able to step in and help or make suggestions.
- Perform other roles and responsibilities within the company as needed. Since we are a small business there may be times where we need “all hands on deck” to do what needs to be done to create overall success! This could mean stepping in with customer service or being willing to help ship if the team gets behind, helping with culture initiatives like team parties, birthdays, and events, etc.
- Graduated from or currently enrolled in college
- Experience in retail eCommerce industry is required
- Experience with creating instagram stories
- Some graphic design skill is ideal
- Existing knowledge and experience with Shopify, Klaviyo, Slack, Asana, Google Suite preferred but not required
- Experience with copywriting
- Strong communication and active listening skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills as well as the ability to multitask daily
HOW TO APPLY:
Email email@example.com with the following information ---
1. a copy of your resume
2. a cover letter sharing why you think you are a good fit for this role
3. Please include MARKETING COORDINATOR in your email subject line.
4. your ideal hourly pay range
5. please include a list of ideas or examples of instagram stories you would post on @ivycityco
If you are a good fit we will be in contact to set up an interview