About Ivy City Co.
Ivy City Co. was founded in 2015 by dress-obsessed mothers & friends chasing the dream to create a dress brand unlike any other --- one where everyone was invited, seen, heard, and celebrated.
Creating unique, quality pieces with timeless coverage is our love language. Making children's sizes so we can match our littles is the icing on the cake.
We are proud to be the first dress brand to offer over 20 sizes in a single design and are excited to continue to expand our brand in beautiful ways.
About the Role
We are on the hunt for a dress-obsessed Graphic Designer available 25 hours per week at Ivy City Co.'s Riverton HQ. Our Graphic Designer will focus on creating graphics across a range of marketing and communication materials, as well as for internal needs. Our Graphic Designer will live and breathe the Ivy City brand, instilling in each design a feminine and artistic touch.
- Create and implement graphics across a range of marketing and communication materials, such as Ivy City's website, email, and MMS marketing, Instagram stories, and direct mail
- Design graphics for external events, promotional materials, ad content for graphic overlays. and advertising editorial assets
- Support internal design needs including flyers, imagery for showrooms and HQ, and other requests as needed
- Capture Ivy City's brand in each design
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Proficient in exporting sizes and storage organization
- Experience with basic HTML, UI/UX design, and other Adobe Suite programs a plus
- Previous focus on illustrative work
- Experience drawing florals and scripted fonts
- Experience creating graphics with a feminine, artistic touch
- Possess a deep understanding of Ivy City's brand
- Able to prioritize designs according to company need
- Strong communication skills and team-oriented
- Weekly lunches on us
- Stocked break room
- Quarterly team building activities
- Employee discount
- (1) free dress of choice on your first day and on your birthday each year
How to Apply
If you're interested in joining the team, apply here or send a copy of your resume, your portfolio, and your preferred salary range to firstname.lastname@example.org.