An ever evolving role catering to the needs of the owners, employees and customers --- with a strong emphasis on improving existing procedures, implementing new ones, growing the team and the brand
- Learn the ins and outs of the operations behind Ivy City Warehouse Procedures and Staff Roles (shipping, returns, local pick-ups, exchanges, customer service, incoming inventory, inventory counts and product organization)
- Constantly thinking of the brand, the customer, and the company as a whole, researching and brainstorming ways to improve operations and add to the overall wellbeing of company owners and the brand
- Oversee implementation and trainings on new softwares and tools as approved by owners
- Keep owners in the loop with team morale and needs when necessary
- Create and uphold a positive, work-hard + play-hard morale within the ivy city warehouse and online communications with all employees - creating a space of honesty and friendship. We want the team to feel like they can bring ideas and concerns to the table and feel recognized and supported in their successes
- Coordinate all means for celebration, team member birthdays, team holiday party, etc.
- Oversee organization, set-up, bookings, budgets, and breakdown of warehouse sales, pop-ups, work trips and events.
- Be a “by example” leader, never hesitating to get in and do the dirty work when needed
- Bring new ideas to the owners on how to improve the department functionally and culturally
- Help develop goal setting strategy and tracking for warehouser departments
- Maintain a balance of teammates workloads to avoid anyone getting burnt out or slow on work.
- The “go-between” from staff and owners to ensure success and healthy communication for all
- Identify when the time is right to hire, help determine new hire roles, review applications, set up interviews and organize trainings and integration of new employees
- Face all tasks, opportunities, and challenges with a go-getter attitude
- Perform other roles and responsibilities in this field as determined by owners
This role is full time beginning with an hourly wage of $18.00. This position will be performed predominantly in-house at our Draper warehouse between the hours of 9am - 4pm.. As an employee of Ivy City Co your employment will be at-will, consistent with Utah State Law. Ivy City Co does not offer other benefits at this time (health, PTO, retirement, etc.), but does offer flexibility with scheduling, time-off and an employee discount on all products.
We look forward to you joining the team! Please indicate your acceptance of this offer by sending a signed and dated copy of this letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Madeline Becker Hamilton
Ivy City Co LLC Owners