About Ivy City Co.
Ivy City Co. was founded in 2015 by dress-obsessed mothers & friends chasing the dream to create a dress brand unlike any other --- one where everyone was invited, seen, heard, and celebrated.
Creating unique, quality pieces with timeless coverage is our love language. Making children's sizes so we can match our littles is the icing on the cake.
We are proud to be the first dress brand to offer over 20 sizes in a single design and are excited to continue to expand our brand in beautiful ways.
About the Role
We are on the hunt for a dress-obsessed Administrative Assistant available full-time at Ivy City Co.'s Riverton office. Part of Ivy's HQ team, our Administrative Assistant will work a hybrid schedule, in-office on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Our multi-faceted Administrative Assistant will focus on a variety of tasks including office administration, employee experience, accounts payable, and more. Our Administrative Assistant will foster an inclusive, upbeat culture while being detail-oriented, willing to help where needed, and maintaining confidentiality.Responsibilities
- Be the face of Ivy City's positive and inclusive culture
- Oversee and track employee recognition and appreciation
- Partner with HR Director to implement onboarding and offboarding
- Plan and execute internal employee and external events
- Post job openings and employee shoutouts online
- Schedule interviews and complete reference checks
- Maintain employee records and complete external requests (employment verifications)
- Oversee maintenance of Riverton office and warehouse
- Maintain office supply inventory and manage all Amazon purchasing
- Receive and distribute mail
- Transcribe leadership meetings and assign follow-up tasks
- Assist Ivy executives in various tasks including but not limited to scheduling, coordinating meetings, etc.
- Process accounts payable and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day-to-day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data and reconciling credit card transactions
- Assist with additional tasks as needed
- Upbeat, altruistic attitude
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Maintain confidentiality
- Foster team engagement
- Technology savvy
- Previous event planning and AP experience preferred
- Hybrid schedule
- Health insurance benefits
- Weekly lunches on us
- Stocked break room
- Quarterly team building activities
- Employee discount
- (1) free dress of choice on your first day and on your birthday each year
How to Apply
- If you're interested in joining the team, apply here or send a copy to your resume and your preferred salary range to firstname.lastname@example.org