About Ivy City Co.
Ivy City Co. was founded in 2015 by dress-obsessed mothers & friends chasing the dream to create a dress brand unlike any other --- one where everyone was invited, seen, heard, and celebrated.
Creating unique, quality pieces with timeless coverage is our love language. Making children's sizes so we can match out littles in the icing on the cake.
We are proud to be the first dress brand to offer over 20 sizes in a single design and are excited to continue to expand our brand in beautiful ways.
About the Role
We are on the hunt for a dress-obsessed Seasonal Warehouse Associate available full-time from October 1st to December 15th at Ivy City Co.'s Riverton warehouse. Our Warehouse Associate will be available from 8am - 4:30pm, or 4:00 - 8:00pm. They will be detail oriented and efficient, excited to learn and complete new tasks as they go while fostering a positive, work-hard/play-hard culture.
- Pick, Pack, and Ship product efficiently with care and precision
- Assist with Customer Returns/Exchanges as needed
- Assist in regular inventory counts, and organization of shipments and product
- Create and uphold a positive, work-hard/play-hard culture
- Face all tasks, opportunities, and challenges with a go-getter attitude
- Perform other roles and responsibilities as needed
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Fast learner and hardworking
- Positive team player
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Weekly lunches on us
- Stocked break room
- Quarterly team building activities
How to Apply
If you're interested in joining the team, apply here or send a copy of your resume and your preferred salary range to firstname.lastname@example.org.