JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are growing our team and couldn’t be more excited to invite a new dress obsessed friend into our Ivy Family!! Do you believe in fast-growing small businesses? Do you like to work with a small but close-knit team? Do you like to bring positive energy to the party? If these apply to you, keep reading.
part-time (20-25 hrs per week) // $12 per hr
*flexible hours to accommodate school schedules
We are on the hunt for a detail-oriented Ivy City Fan to join our amazing warehouse team in Draper, Utah! Getting product into the hands of our customers in a loving and timely way is the heart and soul of what we do. It's all in the details!! No experience required but a desire to work hard and be a positive force in the Ivy Fam is a must! This is a great entry-level position to learn the ins and outs of how a fashion e-commerce business works.
- Pull, pack, and ship online orders with care and efficiency ensuring the correct product goes to the customer in a presentable way
- Assist the warehouse team with inventory counts and organization
- Open and inspect product returns and exchanges
- Organize and complete local pick-up orders as needed
- Get to know the product like the back of your hand
- Help keep warehouse space neat and tidy
- Participate in prep and on-ground work for occasional events and/or warehouse sales
- High School Diploma
- Able to work on-ground at our warehouse in Draper, UT
- Motivated and capable of meeting deadlines
- Positive attitude and works well in a team setting
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Takes feedback and instruction well
- Comfortable being on feet doing physical labor
HOW TO APPLY:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information ---
1. a copy of your resume
2. a cover letter sharing why you think you are a good fit for this role
4. Please include: WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE in your email subject line.
If you are a good fit we will be in contact to set up an interview.