JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are growing our team and couldn’t be more excited to invite a new dress obsessed lady into our Ivy Family!! Do you believe in fast-growing small businesses? Do you like to work with a small but close-knit team? Do you like to bring positive energy to the party? If these apply to you, keep reading.
*we are looking to hire quickly and have our new team member start February of 2020
full-time (30-35 hrs per week) // this is an hourly position. hourly wage will depend on experience.
We are on the hunt for a shipping manager who has experience working in the eCommerce industry and a go-getter attitude. Experience with shipping and/or customer service is required. This role will be in-house at our warehouse in Draper, UT. Hours will likely be 9am-3pm Mon-Fri. Official schedules will be determined upon hire. We will look to this person to maintain, lead and improve our shipping and fulfillment processes, inventory management, and customer support processes and procedures. As a manager, we will trust this person to be a positive, lead-by-example type who can create good energy and flow for the shipping team. Community and culture mean everything to us, we can't wait to bring someone on to be a part of it and help grow it.
- Responsible for ensuring that all warehouse and customer service needs are being met and tended to in a timely, efficient, and positive manner
- Manage Customer Support and Shipping teammates in regards to fulfilling their assigned duties, efficiency, strategy, and scheduling
- Be a positive force of representation to the Ivy City Co Brand. Bringing a go-getter mentality into the warehouse each day
- Build out bi-weekly work schedules for the shipping/customer support team
- Responsible for the overall shipping strategy to ensure each order is fulfilled with care, precision, and punctuality
- Know the ins and outs of using shopify and ship-station,
- Pull, Pack, and ship online orders. Pull, Pack, and coordinate local pick ups.
- Keep up with inventory on all office supplies and shipping needs, ensuring we never run out of essential items to successfully fulfill an order
- Organize and perform regular inventory counts (minimum monthly) and report to Owners. Overall responsible for inventory management and strategy for keeping numbers as accurate as possible
- Ensure that all incoming shipments are accepted, Inspected, and Inventory is Counted
- Assist the team in occasional warehouse sales and events when needed
- Train and lead current and future teammates in shipping and customer service best practices
- constantly analyze data and generate reports to find ways to improve and review success
- Set and report on quarterly goals centered around improving your department with new ideas and strategies regarding team efficiency, shipping costs, customer experience processes, shipping procedures, inventory management, etc.
- Perform other roles and responsibilities in this field as determined by owners
HOW TO APPLY:
Email email@example.com a copy of your resume and a cover letter sharing why you think you are a good fit for this role! Please include: SHIPPING MANAGER in your email subject line. If you are a good fit we will be in contact to set up an interview.