JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are growing our team and couldn’t be more excited to invite a new dress obsessed friend into our Ivy Family!! Do you believe in fast-growing small businesses? Do you like to work with a small but close-knit team? Do you like to bring positive energy to the party? If these apply to you, keep reading.
full-time (35-40 hrs per week) // salary will depend on experience.
We are on the hunt for an operations manager who has experience working in the eCommerce industry and a go-getter attitude. Experience with staff management and leadership is required. This role will be in-house at our warehouse in Draper, UT. Hours will likely be 9 am-3 pm Mon-Fri. Official schedules will be determined upon hire.
A full-time role working closely with company owners, employees, and customers --- with a strong emphasis on improving existing procedures, implementing new ones, growing the team and the brand
- Learn the ins and outs of the operations behind Ivy City Warehouse Procedures and Staff Roles (shipping, returns, local pick-ups, exchanges, customer service, incoming inventory, inventory counts and product organization)
- Constantly thinking of the brand, the customer, and the company as a whole, researching and brainstorming ways to improve operations and add to the overall wellbeing of company owners and the brand
- Oversee training and set-up of new software and tools as approved by owners
- Keep owners in the loop with team morale and needs when necessary
- Create and uphold a positive, work-hard + play-hard morale within the ivy city warehouse and online communications with all employees - creating a space of honesty and friendship. We want the team to feel like they can bring ideas and concerns to the table and feel recognized and supported in their successes
- Coordinate all means for celebration, team member birthdays, team holiday party, etc.
- Oversee organization, set-up, bookings, budgets, and breakdown of warehouse sales, pop-ups, work trips, and events.
- Be a “by example” leader, never hesitating to get in and do the dirty work when needed
- Bring new ideas to the owners on how to improve the department functionally and culturally
- Help develop a goal-setting strategy and tracking for shipping and customer service teams
- Maintain a balance of teammates' workloads to avoid burnout
- The “go-between” from staff and owners to ensure success and healthy communication for all
- Identify when the time is right to hire, help determine new hire roles, review applications, set up interviews and organize the training and integration of new employees
- Face all tasks, opportunities, and challenges with a go-getter attitude
- Perform other roles and responsibilities in this field as determined by owners
- College graduate
- Experience in fashion retail preferred but not required
- Existing knowledge and experience with google sheets, docs, Shopify and Ship Station preferred but not required
- Ability to learn new Softwares quickly
- Experience with successfully building and/or leading teams
- Comfortable with a position that varies between being on your feet doing warehouse work and sitting at a desk behind a computer
- Strong communication and active listening skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills as well as the ability to multitask daily
HOW TO APPLY:
Email email@example.com with the following information ---
1. a copy of your resume
2. a cover letter sharing why you think you are a good fit for this role
3. please state the pay-range you would be looking for
4. Please include: OPERATIONS MANAGER in your email subject line.
If you are a good fit we will be in contact to set up an interview.