JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are growing our team and couldn’t be more excited to invite a new dress obsessed friend into our Ivy Family!! Do you believe in fast-growing small businesses? Do you like to work with a small but close-knit team? Do you like to bring positive energy to the party? If these apply to you, keep reading.
Customer Service Associate
20-40 hrs per week // $13-$15 per hr depending on experience
*this is an in-office role only
We are on the hunt for a personable and bright Ivy City Fan to join our amazing customer support team in Sandy, Utah! Our customers mean everything to us here at Ivy --- each and every interaction made with them is crucial to our brand vision and success. Experience working at a retail/ecommerce business is preferred but a desire to hustle and be a positive force in the Ivy Fam is a must!
- Answer incoming customer service emails and online chat messages in an efficient and organized manner
- Greet customers coming into the office with a positive energy, being willing and able to assist them with their questions and needs
- Get to know the product like the back of your hand
- Keep track of recurring pain points or wins for customers and communicate to management
- Organize and complete local pick-up orders as needed
- Monitor and respond to incoming product reviews
- Answer customer service related messages on social media
- Keep FAQ relevant based on questions coming in
- Participate in prep and on-ground work for occasional events and/or warehouse sales
- Be willing to step in and help with other miscellaneous tasks that could come up (this is a small business, we all wear many hats!)
- High School Diploma or greater
- Past experience working in customer service
- Familiarly with Shopify is a MAJOR perk
- Able to work on-ground at our warehouse in Sandy UT
- Motivated and capable of meeting deadlines
- Positive attitude and works well in a team setting
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Takes feedback and instruction well
- Basic computer skills and ability to learn new softwares
HOW TO APPLY:
Email email@example.com with the following information ---
- a copy of your resume
- a cover letter sharing why you think you are a good fit for this role
- Please include: CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE in your email subject line.
If you are a good fit we will be in contact to set up an interview.