JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are growing our team and couldn’t be more excited to invite a new dress obsessed friend into our Ivy Family!! Do you believe in fast-growing small businesses? Do you like to work with a small but close-knit team? Do you like to bring positive energy to the party? If these apply to you, keep reading.
SHOWROOM RETAIL MANAGER
25-40 hrs per week // Pay dependent upon experience
We are on the hunt for a dress-loving Ivy City Fan who loves to talk dresses, has a history of retail experience (knowledge in shopify is a major want) and desiries to help women feel beautiful. This year we will be opening a showroom in Sandy, UT and are in need of a new teammate to jump in and own the organization and planning to get the operation up and going. Once the showroom is opened, this hire will greet guests and assist them in their needs. This is a great position to learn the ins and outs of how a fashion e-commerce business works and expand our business.
- Create and execute game plan in the launch of our retail showroom --- how do we want to run check outs, try-ons, go-backs, how stocked do we want the floor to be, what equipment do we need? This person will be the expert in how we will bring our first in-person Ivy City experience to life
- Work in shopify to manage inventory coming in and out of showroom
- Set up the showroom in such a way that is beautiful and easy to navigate
- Greet guests coming into the showroom with enthusiasm and positivity
- Assist guests with finding the perfect pieces for them as well as assisting in incoming local order pick-ups and returns
- Stock racks with inventory and keep the dresses looking their best
- Get to know the product and sizing like the back of your hand
- Help keep showroom space neat and tidy
- Educate customers about the dresses, fit, and fabrics
- Ring up customers at the cash register, take payments, and issue receipts
- Answer online chat messages when there is down time
- Be willing to help the warehouse and marketing teams with miscellaneous tasks as needed if the showroom is slow
- Able to work on-ground at our showroom in Sandy, UT
- Experience in shopify and retail is required
- Positive attitude and work well in a team setting
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Take feedback and instruction well
- Comfortable being on feet doing physical labor
- Detail oriented
- Basic computer skills and ability to learn new softwares
- Basic math skills
- High attention to detail
- Selling skills
- Leadership experience is a plus
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance
HOW TO APPLY:
Email email@example.com with the following information ---
- a copy of your resume
- a cover letter sharing why you think you are a good fit for this role
- Please include: SHOWROOM MANAGER in your email subject line.
If you are a good fit we will be in contact to set up an interview.