JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are growing our team and couldn’t be more excited to invite a new dress obsessed friend into our Ivy Family!! Do you believe in fast-growing small businesses? Do you like to work with a small but close-knit team? Do you like to bring positive energy to the party? If these apply to you, keep reading.
*experience required *must be in the salt lake area
(25-40 hrs per week) // hours and wage based on experience
We are on the hunt for a digital marketing guru and wordsmith who has experience in marketing for e-commerce brands. If you are particularly well-versed in the hustle with social media marketing and influencers, keep reading. This role will be performed mostly in our Sandy, UT office but has some remote flexibility as well.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee strategy and publishing for the Ivy City Pinterest, Facebook group, and Facebook page. Experience in running and growing accounts like these for brands is key.
- Explore strategy and the improvement of Ivy City Youtube, Linkedin and Tik Tok.
- Learn the Ivy City brand inside and out. Who we are as a company, what our brand image is, our brand styling (fonts, colors, voice) the product we create, our customers and their needs, etc.
- Help manage and explore PR opportunities
- Organize monthly brand collabs and manage brand relationships. Relationships are everything to us! We love building partnerships with other female-operated brands that align with our values. Brand collabs can consist of design collabs, giveaways, code sharing, email sends, events, etc.
- Manage all UGC storage and distribution
- Engage with the social media community responding to questions and comments particularly on facebook, pinterest and linkedin
- Help stay on top of new social channel features
- Assist in blog brainstorming, publishing, content creating, etc.
- Help brainstorm and bring to life non-launch related campaigns - project managing all the way through
- Research and present new ideas for marketing campaigns - if approved, integrate those strategies
- Assist collabs coordinator with influencer and ambassador strategy. Help determine who and what collabs are organized to promote specific campaigns, ensuring product is getting sent out on time and we are staying within monthly budgets.
- Be a positive force of representation to the Ivy City Co Brand. Bringing a go-getter, fun-having, uplifting mentality to the team and customers alike.
- Become familiar with all necessary tools and programs --- asana, shopify, share a sale, dropbox, google sheets, etc.
- Be a real team player, uplifting and encouraging your teammates, always being able to step in and help or make suggestions.
- Perform other roles and responsibilities within the company as needed. Since we are a small business there may be times where we need “all hands on deck” to do what needs to be done to create overall success! This could mean stepping in with customer service or being willing to help ship if the team gets behind, helping with culture initiatives like team parties, birthdays, and events, etc.
- Graduated from or currently enrolled in college
- Experience in retail eCommerce industry is required
- Experience with social media marketing is required
- Some photo editing or graphic design skill is ideal
- Existing knowledge and experience with Shopify, Slack, Asana, Google Suite preferred but not required
- Experience with copywriting
- Strong communication and active listening skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills as well as the ability to multitask daily
HOW TO APPLY:
Email email@example.com with the following information ---
1. a copy of your resume
2. a cover letter sharing why you think you are a good fit for this role
3. Please include MARKETING SPECIALIST in your email subject line.
4. your ideal pay range