JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are growing our team and couldn’t be more excited to invite a new dress obsessed friend into our Ivy Family!! Do you believe in fast-growing small businesses? Do you like to work with a small but close-knit team? Do you like to bring positive energy to the party? If these apply to you, keep reading.
Finance & Accounting Clerk
full time // salary based on experience
must be able to work at least 3 days a week in office in Riverton, Utah
We are looking for a driven part-time Finance/Accounting staff who is ready to join our fast paced, growing, dress loving team. Under the supervision of our CFO and Controller, you can expect to participate in the preparation of financial reports, analyze financial data, perform AP duties, financial forecasts, build financial reporting and KPI’s and assist with all other financial activities.
This role will provide support to our teams on critical projects while fostering a culture of continuous learning and inclusion as they bring fresh ideas to the table.
- AP Billing Duties – Collect vendor information and prepare bills to be approved and paid.
- Pull monthly financial reports and code monthly bank transactions to assist the close of financial statements
- Maintain company credit card transactions and software. Assist with gathering receipts and transaction coding.
- Research and assistance with incorrect postings and/or account reclasses.
- Assist with building and maintaining weekly and monthly KPI reports.
- Assist with building out forecasts and financial projections.
- Analyze inventory performance and assist with inventory planning.
- Assist with fixed asset tracking and management.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
- Learning new systems and helping streamline current processes.
- This position will assist the CFO with any and all financial and accounting functions.
Working towards a bachelor's or master’s degree in Accounting or Finance. Opportunity to stay with the team and work toward full time.
- Experience using Excel.
- Ability to problem solve and think outside the box.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Responds promptly and positively to questions and requests.
- Ensure that all business activities - with both internal and external parties are performed with a professional demeanor and will be held accountable to this high standard.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email email@example.com with the following information ---
1. a copy of your resume
2. Please include FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING CLERK in your email subject line.